Do you enjoy working with IT infrastructure solutions to pave new ways of working? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in the forefront of video communication? Do you want to be a part of a robust “made in Sweden”-platform that grows rapidly? And are you looking for a place to work where you can have an impact and be a part of exploring technology in the forefront?
Compodium is looking for an system engineer that will be reporting to CTO, to strengthen our team and who will play a pivotal role in the implementation, scaling, management, and maintenance of our IT solutions.
- Work with the infrastructure- and management team on the architecture and technical solutions for Compodium’s IT infrastructure.
- System maintenance, monitoring and scaling.
- Write technical documentation and specifications.
- Working with network components like firewalls, routers and switches.
Some of Compodium’s working environment includes:
It’s OK if you don’t have experience from all of the above, we count on that a good technician can learn fast and adapt! Previous experience from video conference is also a merit.
- Previous experience in a technical role as system engineer or similar.
- Be a driven self-starter who can manage your workload independently as well as in a team.
- Be able to work with creative solutions as we pave way for new technologies and workflows within the video communication area.
- Resilient and dynamic with capacity to cope with pressure and the, sometimes, high workload.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English is essential.
Salary and benefits
Compodium offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including performance bonus, good holidays, and other flexible benefits too.
Joining Compodium means opening a world of freedom, support, and possibility. A fascinating world where you will be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There is so much to discover. Your career starts here.
The application process is subject to a background check and may include a reference check. Compodium is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Contact for more information