Do you enjoy working with bleeding-edge technology in order to pave new ways of working? Are you looking for an exciting and challenging opportunity in the forefront of video communication? Do you want to help our customers and partners in their new way of working?
Compodium are looking for a video conference support engineer to join our brilliant support team.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd line support over video, phone and email.
- Guide and educate customers and partners.
- Write technical documentation and specifications.
Compodium’s working environment includes:
Don’t know all of them? Don’t worry, we count on that a good engineer can learn fast and adapt, the team is here to support you.
- At least three years of experience in video conferencing support.
- Be a self-starter who can manage your workload independently as well as in a team.
- Be quick-thinking and come up with creative solutions.
- Fluent in spoken and written Swedish and English essential.
Salary and benefits
Compodium offer a competitive salary and some great rewards, including performance bonus, good holidays and other flexible benefits too.
Joining Compodium means opening up a world of freedom, support and possibility. A fascinating world where you’ll be able to think bigger, be bolder and try new things. And where there are endless opportunities to develop your career.
There’s so much to discover. Your career starts here.
The application process is subject to a background check and may include a reference check. Compodium is an equal opportunity employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination.
Contact for more information
Chief Technology Officer, Thomas Lundgren
HR & Office Manager, Hanna Wikman