Compodium are broadcasting from The Brig Tre Kronor during Almedalsveckan. See it live here.
Bengt Grahn sails with The Brig Tre Kronor, heading for Gotland and Almedalsveckan.
Vasamamma in central Stockholm is the world's first midwife reception, where parents can communicate with their midwife via video in secure digital care rooms.
Patient safety is secured with BankID, a unique security solution from Compodium International AB. "It feels very safe both for us and our patients to communicate safely, even when the parent can sit home on the couch. At the same time, we have increased both accessibility and efficiency, "says Haleh Amirfaryar, founder and CEO at Vasamamma.
- The patient logs in via BankID and is safely waiting for her midwife in a digital waiting room. Midwife logs into her portal with eg SITHS or BankID and click on their patient. Then a digital nursing room is created where the patient and midwife see and hear each other. The personal information is handled with the highest level of privacy and in accordance with both PUL and PDL, explains Bengt Grahn, founder and CEO of Compodium.
Read about us in Sweden´s leading Business Paper: http://digital.di.se/artikel/compodium-vi-ar-forst-i-varlden-med-sakra-digitala-vardrum
- Compodium is one of our most important companies for the future growth of Luleå and the Norrbotten region. I am very impressed by your state-of-the art technique and your strong aim to grow outside Sweden, says Niklas Nordström, the mayor of Luleå, during the celebration of Compodiums 20-year anniversary and inauguration of the new office in Luleå.
- During Compodiums 20 years of business execution, we have provided our video services to major Swedish Corporations with a global footprint. Therefore we have extended experience of cloud based digital meeting service delivery all over the globe. It is very important when we now are entering the international market with our secure digital meetings, says Bengt Grahn, CEO at Compodium.The program during the inauguration included digital meetings with The Swedish-Spanish Chamber of Commerce in Barcelona, Ace 2017 (The Air Forces of Finland, Norway and Sweden host multinational Arctic Challenge Exercise), Médecins sans Frontières, Vasamamma Midwife Clinic, all important partners and clients to Compodium.
Compodium digital meeting services are the most robust and extensive on the market and provides users a premium experience. The services withstand poor and "dirty" network conditions and exceed expectations in easy handling and experienced video and audio quality.- This competence is necessary for us to save lives and provide professional medical services all over the world, says Andreas Larsson, Innovation Manager, Médecins sans Frontières.
Important step in Sweden's efforts to become a world leader in e-health by 2025
- Allows to improve patient healthcare combining high-end and confidential video communications
- Ensures safe, secure and cost effective digital ward rooms for public and private healthcare providers
Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a global leader in real-time business communications, today announced the signature of a partnership with Compodium International AB, a recognized specialist in secure digital meetings and connected events, to provide secure digital hospital wards to all Swedish healthcare providers, public and private.
Digital wards are growing very fast and are demanded by an increasing number of healthcare providers and patients. It is also one of the Swedish government’s clearest goals. To meet the doctor or district nurse at a distance will become a natural part of tomorrow's healthcare. The challenge, however, is always to ensure the security and confidentiality. This is what Compodium, together with Mitel's high rated video, contact center, and UCC solutions solved through the market's most secure encryption, including also personal BankID login.
This partnership allows to seamlessly integrate Compodium’s proven digital meetings solutions with Mitel’s high-end communication applications and platforms, thus enabling safe, secure and cost-effective care for both the caregiver and the patient. In Sweden, Mitel is the leading provider of communications solutions for government agencies, county councils, municipalities and businesses with a market share of more than 50%(1).
Compodium has 400 digital hospital wards all over Sweden with more than 1200 hours of video meetings every day. It has framework agreements with all of Sweden's county councils and operational responsibility for Sjunet video infrastructure - a quality assured communications with guaranteed availability, specifically designed and adapted for health care.
- Mitel is number one in Western Europe(2) and the fastest growing provider of cloud services, while Compodium is very sharp and brings a unique expertise and experience in securing digital meetings. With this partnership, Mitel channel partners and our customers will be offered an innovative, future-proof and cost-effective solution that is in line with the requirements of health and the care setting. Together we are building the most secure digital hospital rooms, thus delivering on our strategy to build a complete ecosystem dedicated to healthcare in Sweden, said Claes Kolare, President Mitel Sweden.
- Compodium has been delivering safe and reliable video conferencing to demanding customers in healthcare, defense, large companies and organizations for 20 years. Agreement with Mitel is an important milestone for our growth and we are proud of their trust. The Government and Innovation Minister Michael Damberg has ruled that Sweden should be a world leader in e-health in 2025. Mitel and Compodium will contribute to this goal and together we can both develop the ehealthcare sector. says Bengt Grahn, CEO of Compodium.
Important Facts Mitel is the fastest-growing provider of cloud business communications in the world. Mitel is the only brand to appear in all five Magic Quadrants for business communications.
(1) Source: MZA - The Western Europe Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Market – Q3, 2016 (2) Source: MZA - The Western Europe Call Control (PBX/IP PBX) Market – Q3, 2016